About Lexa Records
- We have over 40 years of combined experience in the medical records and legal fields
- We offer a proven track record of success with a client base of more than 500 doctors and hospitals
- We become an extension of your medical facility, protecting your site and looking out for your best interest
- We are knowledgeable of the changing state and federal HIPAA and HITECH laws in addition to Texas Probate Laws
- We provide a 24 hour (or faster) turn-around time for attaching services
- We ensure all record requests go through a primary 32 step ROI process – Records are delivered according to state and federal regulations
- All Lexa Team Members have excellent background, reference and drug test results
Lexa Records Leadership
Eileen Lexa co-founded Lexa Records with Bill in March 2006 and currently serves as President of Lexa Records. This is Eileen’s second successful business venture in the medical/legal field. Along with 2 partners, she founded Advantage Records in Houston in 1991, a records procurement service with a client base of 400 - 500 attorneys. Advantage Records was sold in the spring of 2000, and Eileen relocated with her family to the DFW Metroplex. Advantage Records continues to prosper in the same field under its new ownership. Prior to 1991, Eileen worked in several law firms, including Fulbright & Jaworski, as an assistant on medical malpractice and product liability defense cases. Eileen has also served as a guest speaker for the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants in Houston.
Bill Lexa co-founded Lexa Records with Eileen in March 2006 and serves as Chief Executive Officer of Lexa Records. Bill has held sales, operational and senior management positions and has 30 plus years’ experience in HR, accounting, sales, management and merger/acquisitions. Prior to founding Lexa Records, Bill was an Equity Partner/Regional Manager of TransWestern Publishing Co., LLC. Bill’s responsibilities included the management of the North Texas, East Texas and Oklahoma/Kansas Regions. Bill was with TransWestern from 1987 to 2006. Prior to 1987, Bill was the General Manager for Bally Health and Tennis Corporation in Houston, managing sales and operations of several health clubs. Bill graduated from Slippery Rock University with a BS degree in education, with an emphasis in Sports Management.