About Lexa Records
- Since 2006 healthcare providers have trusted Lexa Records to protect their patient’s PHI through secure and in compliant processes
- Eileen and Bill have over 40 years of combined experience in the medical records and legal fields
- We offer a proven track record of success with a client base of more than 750 doctors
- We become an extension of your medical facility, protecting your site and looking out for your best interest
- We are knowledgeable of the changing state and federal HIPAA, HITECH and Texas Probate laws in addition to the 21st Century Cures Act, Interoperability, Information blocking, etc.
- We provide Next day (or faster) turn-around time for Release of Information and E-filing services
- We ensure all record requests go through a rigorous ROI and Quality control process
- Lexa ROI Team Members are CRIS Certified and have excellent background, reference and drug test results
Lexa Records Leadership
Eileen Lexa co-founded Lexa Records with Bill in March 2006 and currently serves as its President. This is Eileen’s second successful business venture in the medical/legal field. Along with 2 partners, she founded Advantage Records in Houston in 1991, a records procurement service with a client base of 500 attorneys. Advantage Records was sold in the spring of 2000, and Eileen relocated with her family to the DFW Metroplex. Advantage Records continues to prosper in the same field under its new ownership. Prior to 1991, Eileen worked in several law firms, including Fulbright & Jaworski, as an assistant on medical malpractice and product liability defense cases. Eileen has also served as a guest speaker for the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants in Houston. In her free time she enjoys time with her family, yoga, hiking, CrossFit, cycling, and playing guitar.
Bill Lexa co-founded Lexa Records with Eileen in March 2006 and serves as its Chief Executive Bill has held sales, operational and senior management positions and has 35 plus years experience in HR, accounting, sales, management and merger/acquisitions. Prior to founding Lexa Records, Bill was an Equity Partner and Regional Manager of TransWestern Publishing Co., LLC. Bill’s responsibilities included management of the North Texas, East Texas and Oklahoma/Kansas Regions. Bill was with TransWestern from 1987 to 2006. Prior to 1987, Bill was the General Manager for Bally Health and Tennis Corporation in Houston, managing sales and operations of several health clubs. Bill graduated from Slippery Rock University with a BS degree in education, with an emphasis in Sports Management. In his free time he enjoys time with his family, working out, and golfing.
Lexa Records is proud to support the following organizations:
Lexa Records wants to give back to our community and we support several local charities. The following organizations are near and dear to our hearts and rely on donations and support from people and companies like ours. These Charitable Organizations use these donations for:
- Assistance to special needs children
- To advance cures and prevention for pediatric diseases through research and treatment
- Provide support to cancer patients and their families
- Providing meals for the elderly
These are real, ongoing issues and challenges in our community and we are proud to assist with these amazing charities.